The following web sites have helpful information regarding eldercare:
☻ http://www.medicare.gov - has helpful
contacts in New Hampshire such as Medicare, State Health Insurance Assistance
Program, and Social Security, general information about alternatives to nursing
home care including specific information about Program of All-Inclusive Care
for the Elderly and Social Health Maintainance Organizations, and a listing
of prescription drug assistance programs in New Hampshire. There are
programs for specific conditions or diseases and programs which different
pharmaceutical companies provide.
- has a geographic listing of Home Health Agencies, assisted living, nursing
homes, and hospice along with a checklist for choosing a nursing home or
home health agency
- has a summary of NH Medicaid law in a readable format (not legalese)
- has publications such as A Shopper’s Guide to Long-Term Care Insurance (which
has a list of Insurance Companies authorized to sell long-term care policies
in New Hampshire) and 2002 Guide to Health Insurance for People with Medicare
- has an overview regarding funerals in New Hampshire
- has a list of questions to ask before prepaying for a funeral
- has some consumer stories (not necessarily NH consumers) about funerals
which had some good points.
HOME | SERVICES | QUALIFICATIONS
| HOW-TO PAGES | PERSONALTAX | AUDIO NEWSLETTERS | ESTATE TAX PLANNING | FAQ-TECHNICAL | SITEMAP |
All Original Content ©
1999-2017. Dana S. Beane & Company, P.C. All Rights
If you have any
questions with regards to the use of these documents, please
If quoting Dana S.
Beane & Company, P.C.'s editorial content in any printed
or promotional materials, Dana S. Beane & Company, P.C.
requires that you submit the quoted material to them, and that
you sign an agreement with Dana S. Beane & Company, P.C.
stating that you will use it in context, attribute the quote
accurately, and identify Dana S. Beane & Company, P.C. as